The global Antibodies Market is expected to reach USD 5.33 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Rising research activities in the field of stem cells is a significant factor driving the growth of the market. Stem cells have the capability of discerning and regenerating various kinds of cells in the human body. These cells possess the potential to cure life-threatening diseases such as oncological and blood-related disorders. Cord blood stem cells find application in the treatment of more than 80 blood-related ailments, such as Sickle Cell Disease. It is projected that over 27 million babies across the globe are born with some kind of blood disorder. As per the World Health Organization, in 2008, 100,000 children were found to be suffering from thalassemia in India.
Increased funding for research and development activities is instrumental in driving the growth of the market. Investment in the healthcare RD by the US has witnessed a growth of 18.1% between the years 2014 and 2017. In the year 2017, in the US, the overall expenditure on healthcare RD was USD 182.30 billion. Besides, according to the 2016 financial statements of Celgene Corporation, a leading biopharmaceutical firm, the RD expenditure grew by USD 772.8 million (21.0% more than 2015 expenses) in 2016 to USD 4.47 billion. Also, a USD 892.9 million of RD asset acquisition spending, comprising a USD 625.0 million purchase of Engmab AG, a private firm engaged in T-cell bispecific antibodies, added to the overall RD expenses of the Celgene.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/3270
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By product, primary antibodies held a larger market share in 2019. Primary antibodies are those, which bind to the antigen, protein, or any substance that is intended to be studied. Primary antibodies, in immunoassays, are of prime importance to bind to the target antigen.
- By technology, western blotting contributed to the largest market share in 2019. The benefits of western blots comprise the capacity to detect picogram levels of protein in a sample, enabling it to be used for several applications such as an effective early diagnostic tool. Also, it lets researchers for direct labeling of primary antibodies, therefore removing the requirement of secondary antibodies.
- By application, oncology contributed to the largest market share in 2019. Antibody-based treatment of cancer is considered as an effective therapeutic approach for both hematologic solid tumors and malignancies. Antibodies are also beneficial in using the human immune system to fight cancer.
- The market in the Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at the fastest rate of 7.1% in the forecast period. The high growth of the APAC region is owing to the growth of the pharmaceutical industry, surge in RD activities for antibodies, and acceptance of innovative methods for antibody production, among others.
Competitive Outlook of the Global Research Antibodies Market
The globla Research Antibodies market study focuses on the revenue growth trajectories of the leading companies in this market. This section of the report throws light on the highly competitive landscape of the Research Antibodies market, pointing out the major players. The report further discusses the strategic initiatives undertaken by each of these market players, including mergers acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, new product launches, new business deals, and technological innovations.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
Becton, Dickinson and Company, Lonza Group, Agilent Technologies, Abcam PLC, PerkinElmer, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Merck Millipore, F.Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific, and Cell Signaling Technology Inc., among others.
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/3270
The report is inclusive of product type outlook, application spectrum, end-use outlook, technology landscape, regional market analysis, and competitive overview.
Research Antibodies Market Segmentation:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Primary Antibodies
- Secondary Antibodies
Antibody Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Western Blotting
- Flow Cytometry
- Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Infectious Diseases
- Stem Cells
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Research Antibodies report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3270
Thank you for reading the report. Also note that we offer report customization as per client requirement. Kindly connect with us to know more about the customization feature and our team will provide a well-suited report as per your requirement.
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
Epilepsy Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/epilepsy-market-analysis-segments-size-share-industry-growth-and-recent-trends-by-forecast-to-2028/
Cholera Vaccines Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/cholera-vaccines-market-analysis-segments-size-share-industry-growth-and-recent-trends-by-forecast-to-2028/
Canine Influenza Vaccine Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/canine-influenza-vaccine-market-size-share-industry-growth-trend-business-opportunities-challenges-drivers-and-restraint-research-report-by-2028/
Amlodipine Besylate Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/amlodipine-besylate-market-size-industry-statistics-growth-potentials-trends-company-profile-global-expansion-strategies-by-top-key-vendors-till-2027/
Surgical Needle Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/surgical-needle-market-size-key-players-analysis-business-growth-regional-trends-development-status-sales-revenue-and-comprehensive-research-study-till-2028/
Steam Autoclave Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/steam-autoclave-market-analysis-segments-size-share-industry-growth-and-recent-trends-by-forecast-to-2028/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370